In 1991, Curran & Company started building apartments and houses in Marquette, MI to accommodate a need for affordable, good quality housing. Since then, we have built over 200 homes and apartments in Marquette MI. Currently we have over 300 units to choose from, allowing our customers to find an apartment or home that specifically fits their needs.
Curran & Company is committed to distinctive quality and unparalleled customer service in all aspects of our business. Our office staff is friendly, up-beat, knowledgeable, and willing to go that extra mile to ensure you feel right at home. Our maintenance staff is on the ball, clean, efficient, and will ensure your home is in tip-top condition.
As a company, we strive to deliver competitive, impeccable service to our customers. If there is a problem, we do our best to provide the most effective and efficient corrective action to resolve customer service issues, to ensure our customer’s satisfaction, and that the problem not be repeated in the future.
Curran & Company, developer and manager of the best quality apartments in Marquette MI.
- Nestled on the shores of Lake Superior and surrounded by abundant forests, the Marquette area is well known for it’s natural beauty.
- Local residents have access to some of the most scenic areas in the country including Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, the Hiawatha National Forest and Presque Isle Park.
- Along with sweeping views the Upper Peninsula is also known for natural wildlife sightings. Be on the lookout for birds, deer, bear, moose and more
- With expansive trail networks, bike paths that stretch for miles and easy access to local waterways the Upper Peninsula provides endless opportunities to enjoy the outdoors.
- In the Winter months you'll often find residents on the slopes of Marquette Mountian or snowshoeing on the North Country Trail. As the snow melts summer brings camping, boating, fishing and hiking.
- Whether you consider yourself a casual weekend adventurer or an avid outdoor enthusiast, the Marquette area offers activities for all.
- With a population of roughly 67,000 a sense of community is very important to Marquette County residents.
- From educational workshops at the Marquette food co-op to local volunteer opportunities, there are a number of ways to get involved.
- Also, make sure that you don't miss your chance to mingle amongst other community members at local events. Annual events include The UP 200 Dog Sled Races, Hiawatha Music Festival, The International Food Fest, Art of the Rocks, and many more.
Did You Know?
- Marquette is the fifth snowiest city in the United States, averaging 141 inches of snow per year
- Lake Superior is the world's largest freshwater lake and is made up of more water than all the other Great Lakes combined
- Marquette is home to the largest wooden dome in the world, The Superior Dome
- Anatomy of a Murder, starring James Stewart was filmed in the Upper Peninsula in the 1950's
- In 2012 Marquette was listed among the 10 best places to retire in the U.S. by CBS Money Watch